Dolphins harassment case: Text from Incognito to Martin used racial slur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins harassment case: Text from Incognito to Martin used racial slur

Dolphins harassment case: Text from Incognito to Martin used racial slur - CBSSports.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

It is about time Richie Incognito got caught. He has been known as the dirtiest player in football for many years. Then again, what can you expect from someone whose name can be translated to D*ck in Disguise.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

totally agree. I'm thinking this will effectively end his career. If true, I don't see how any team can bring him into a locker room & expect to have any type of cohesion.

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      It is about time Richie Incognito got caught. He has been known as the dirtiest player in football for many years. Then again, what can you expect from someone whose name can be translated to D*ck in Disguise.
      -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
      http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
      http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

You know, the whole haircut, tied to the goal post, ice bath ritual is funny at best and it ends there. But you just don't go around threatening someone's life let alone their families lives as well.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Another reason to love Tony Dungy... he said next to Incognito's draft status, he put DND-C (Do Not Draft - Character). I try to model my coaching career after Tony Dungy. Believe in God, be a good role model, and surround yourself with good people.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I just saw that Dolphins' Coaches asked Incognito to "toughen up" Martin.. obviously J. Martin was good enough to make it to the NFL the way he is, why do they think he needs to be toughened up? Sad, just sad...

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
            LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
              I just saw that Dolphins' Coaches asked Incognito to "toughen up" Martin.. obviously J. Martin was good enough to make it to the NFL the way he is, why do they think he needs to be toughened up? Sad, just sad...
              I can guarantee that Tony Dungy would never ask a goon to toughen up a teammate.

Comment

Working...
              X