"Never on a Given Thursday"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Never on a Given Thursday"!

Who would have ever thought that anyone would witness a shoot out between RGIII, Christian Ponder and Matt Cassell? This is how bad the Redskins D was last night. We all know how good Adrian Peterson runs. But to carry three defenders several yards before being finally brought down was ludicrous. Granted, after Ponder threw his first interception, I was ready to check out CCW to see any new cards on Football Showcase! Then Ponder played some of the best football he's ever done in a long time, until he got hurt running the ball in at the 1 yard line.

Then in comes Matt Cassell. What is shocking is the redskins could not counter anything the Vikings had put out on the field. The only good that came from the Skins was RGIII. I have to say at the start of the season, I was shocked at the way RGIII played. I kept hearing he needs another game, and another game! Well this was the game. For the first time this season, I saw the RGIII superstar of 2012. Only good things can came from this and the use of the very humble Alfred Morris. Just take a look at the stats. RGIII and Morris must have had their best game last night. Granted, against the other worst D in the league, Vikings. I expected to see a Redskins victory, but to only witness the Vikings catch up and take off.

Next week the Vikings are up against the Seahawks! As good as Adrian Peterson is, he won't be able to do this alone. And who would you pick? Matt Cassell, Josh Freeman or Russell Wilson? The Seahawks D is a dangerous one with the likes of Sherman. He might have a big mouth, but he backs it up. The Redskins will be in Philadelphia next week up against the Eagles. I'll be interested to see which O will break out and which D will hold.

"Never on a Given Thursday"!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X