Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$160 For A Tim Tebow Auto? Plus $75 For A Photo With Him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $160 For A Tim Tebow Auto? Plus $75 For A Photo With Him?

We may not know which team Tim Tebow will suit up for in 2010, however, we do know people want his autograph and they’ll pay handsomely for it.

The former Florida quarterback appeared Saturday at Palm Beach Autographs, and according to the Florida Times-Union, an estimated crowd of 1,500 people were in attendance to pay $160 for a Tebow autograph.

A portion of the proceeds will reportedly go to the Tim Tebow Foundation, the newspaper reports. Event attendees could also chip in $75 for photos with Tebow.

Tebow talked about his first official autograph signing:

“It’s an honor to have people want to want you and want to have your autograph and want to be around you. That’s special to have an opportunity to sign for people, but it’s more special to be able to do things like we’re doing and being able to really just brighten kids’ days in really their darkest hour of need, which is a lot of what my foundation is about. … I’m just so excited that I have the opportunity to do this and just make a difference in kids’ lives.”
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

He had the opportunity to sign 2 years in Florida, and for a week at the senior bowl, and for a few days at the Combine too. Money talks.
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

$235 to get his Auto and a picture? no thank you, i'll wait 2 years to find certified autos for $.99 + shipping instead

Comment

I agree with Dan...they will never be that cheap but in 2 years, I bet you could get a rookie auto for $15 dlvd
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          I agree with Dan...they will never be that cheap but in 2 years, I bet you could get a rookie auto for $15 dlvd
          They'll be cheaper than that in my opinion, he wont be a good player (what my rational is towards the price) to be honest i'd be shocked if his autos costed $15 by the end of the 2010 season

Comment

Hs cards will never be that cheap, i'm thinking his prices will stay high based on his college career and overall popularity.
            Last edited by B.I.G.Poppa; 03-07-2010, 08:02 PM.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

i thought that was crazy, i cant believe that 1,500 showed up for it.
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                They'll be cheaper than that in my opinion, he wont be a good player (what my rational is towards the price) to be honest i'd be shocked if his autos costed $15 by the end of the 2010 season
                His autos are going to be pricey for years to come. Remember Colt Brennan? He was a 7th round pick a couple years ago and most of his LOW end autos still run in the 20s

Comment

his autos will still carry value for years to come hes a heisman trophy winner
                  My Site
                  http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Originally posted by randallcards View Post
                    his autos will still carry value for years to come hes a heisman trophy winner
                    so was Jason White (i think thats his name, Oklahoma he went to i believe) and his Autos carry no value

Comment

so was Jason White (i think thats his name, Oklahoma he went to i believe) and his Autos carry no value

they do to oklahoma fans or heisman collectors but he had less of a pro career than tebow will have lol
                      My Site
                      http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Originally posted by randallcards View Post
                        they do to oklahoma fans or heisman collectors but he had less of a pro career than tebow will have lol
                        Well personal value of course varies, but there are plenty of heisman busts that just dont carry value on there cards, despite college achivements, just my opinion here, but Tebow isnt a pro style QB, he's not fast enough to be a running QB and he isnt a very good thrower

Comment

that's because Jason White wasn't even drafted

He was in the Chiefs camp for like 2 weeks I think

He blew out both knees in college

Plus, is jason white one of the 10 greatest college football players of all time? (if not the best) No
                          sigpic

Comment

Dan, I absolutely hate Tebow, but please don't put him in the same breath as Jason White.

Comment

I agree with Tiki...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X