Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf

What a game!!!! I've been waiting for such a game like this in the 2013 NFL season. Even though the Saints lost, they did fight to the end although to their own dismay. I have one really big question to my fellow forum members. What happens next time around on the road?

You see, from my research, I understand that playing in Seattle is a difficult issue for visiting teams due to the 12th man. Russell Wilson and the Seahawks has yet to loose a home game.

This fact holds true with the Saints. Although the Saints have lost a few home games, Drew Brees has been able to lead the Saints to victory time and time again.

These two teams have won and lost on away games. We are all aware that home field advantage helps.

So, what happens in the Playoffs? My fellow forum members, I'm interested in your opinions in which teams will prevail in the next four weeks. As I've said time and time again, in December, we will see what team is made of men, and what team is made of boys.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X