Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Pick Up Michael Vicks option

For some reason know one thought this would happen

I think I got into an argument with someone on another site that it could happen.

Suprised they picked it up after him saying that he wanted to play in Carolina.

The option is worth 1.5M
    sigpic

I didnt want them to pick it up, they dont need him and i wanted to see him get a chance where he might actually start this season

Comment

I'd say he'll be around until preseason. They're gonna show him off in camp and during the preseason, some team is gonna need a Quarterback by then, and then BOOM. Bling bling trade.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
        I'd say he'll be around until preseason. They're gonna show him off in camp and during the preseason, some team is gonna need a Quarterback by then, and then BOOM. Bling bling trade.
        Nah, I think that they might trade Kolb but not Vick or McNabb

Kolb deserves a chance somewhere...it's been long enough
        sigpic

Comment

They'll keep Kobb, its HIGHLY unlikely McNabb gets resigned, they'll pay Kolb nicely to stay and he will in my opinion

Comment

Eagles already stated they're not getting rid of any of their quarterbacks right now.

Kolb will get his chance after McNabb's contract is up. Right now McNabb gives us the best chance to win.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
            X