Coaches on the move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches on the move

Chudzinski, Frazier and Shanahan are gone already. That's quick. Chud could've used the draft picks that were traded away and free agent help.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Yes, I completely agree. Don't forget to add the Texans head coach Gary Kubiak as well to your list of fired coaches.
    Last edited by hayn; 12-30-2013, 10:31 AM.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Chud got screwed. I'm not saying he would've ended up being the right guy for the Browns, but Lombardi/Banner never gave him a fair shake. They threw away the season by week 3 when they traded Richardson (and all of those picks in last years draft).

Although I guess that's expected when your idiot owner hires a new HC before he hires the GM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Now you can add Gregg Schiano and Jim Shwartz to this list.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Glad Schiano is gone. Something about that guy I just don't like. He is a shady character to me. I sure hope the Browns don't hire Josh McDaniel. He screwed the Broncos and the Browns don't need any more help in that department.
          Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
          Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
          Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
          X