replied
    by the fans...fans cheered when he was hurt

crap is better than that

Oh, and because the FO was dumb lol

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
    Okay yeah but he did have a really good season and then...treated like crap?

Seems fishy
    To be fair, he had a decent 2007 from weeks 2-12 (still had 20 INTS). Played like crap at the end of the season, cost us the playoffs. Played terrible throughout 2008, played terrible throughout 2009.

And if he was 'treated like crap', why'd the Browns FO give him a three-year contract worth close to $30 million?

Leave a comment:

• Sports Collector
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I wouldnt be forgiving of Anderson if i were a Browns fan...he's garbage in my opinion
    Okay yeah but he did have a really good season and then...treated like crap?

Seems fishy

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I wouldnt be forgiving of Anderson if i were a Browns fan...he's garbage in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Sports Collector
    replied
    fans deserve a winner...but I'm sure the "ruthless" part of what he said might be true.

I've heard Browns fans, and they don't seem to be very forgiving of Anderson, Quinn, or the front office.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by randallcards View Post
    browns fans deserve it
    Care to elaborate? Because if the Browns fans deserve anything, it's a quality football team out there, since one of the poorest cities in America still continues to support the franchise like crazy and sell out every home game even with a terrible owner who cares more about an overseas soccer team than he does the Cleveland Browns.

Leave a comment:

• randallcards
    replied
    browns fans deserve it

Leave a comment:

• Derek Anderson slams Browns fans, then takes it back

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true
Working...
X