Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Did Not "Lead" Forida to 2 National Championships!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow Did Not "Lead" Forida to 2 National Championships!

God i hate sports people saying that am i the only person who remebers the first? I believe Chris Leak was Floridas starting QB and Tebow was a chubby freshman who was like a FB and ran in 1 yrd TDs? Get off the kick hes the greatest of all time QB!~ I know a QB who actually "Lead" his team as the starter to 2 National Championships thats Tommie Frazier.....Go Huskers!
    My Site
    http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Regardless, he led them to one more than anyone's led Nebraska over their past decade of irrelevance.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      Regardless, he led them to one more than anyone's led Nebraska over their past decade of irrelevance.

Hey i cant help it that we Arnt overated every year like Ohio State so we can loose a game make the national championship game and get creamed!
      My Site

Comment

Originally posted by randallcards View Post
        Hey i cant help it that we Arnt overated every year like Ohio State so we can loose a game make the national championship game and get creamed!
        See, the difference is that Ohio State is good enough to make BCS bowls. Nebraska, on the other hand, just flat out sucks anymore.

BTW, how'd OSU do in the Rose Bowl this year? Just wondering, I think I missed the outcome.....

Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

if nebraska played in the Joke big 10 conference and added a couple cup cake non conference games like ohio state does we would be undefeated every year.............
          My Site

Comment

if nebraska played in the Joke big 10 conference and added a couple cup cake non conference games like ohio state does we would be undefeated every year.............
            Excuses, excuses.

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Or would lose to a bad Michigan State Team...

Comment

Yes..USC is a joke... we did back to back with Texas..we have Miami this year..we have Oklahoma in a couple years. we played NCState when they had Phillip Rivers..we had UW when they were still decent.. unlike most schools.. Ohio State typically puts in one legit opponent...

Comment

USC was ranked and beat OSU
                  Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                  Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                  Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                  Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                    Yes..USC is a joke... we did back to back with Texas..we have Miami this year..we have Oklahoma in a couple years. we played NCState when they had Phillip Rivers..we had UW when they were still decent.. unlike most schools.. Ohio State typically puts in one legit opponent...

thats where that 1 loss comes into play lol
                    My Site

Comment

Dude, Nebraska played Florida Atlantic, Arkansas State, Louisiana-Lafayette and Virginia Tech. Are you really gonna call out OSU for their scheduling? Get real.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Dude, Nebraska played Florida Atlantic, Arkansas State, Louisiana-Lafayette and Virginia Tech. Are you really gonna call out OSU for their scheduling? Get real.

well not that they can help it but there conference is a Joke, Penn State always overated not worth a crap and Iowa was overated this year as well..........Michigan is usually overated but there true abilities have shown the past few years.............
                        My Site

Comment

Big 12 > Big 10 (2 reasons, 1 big 10 can't count and 2, Big 12 has better teams)

Who did OSU have to play this year in confrence?

Big "10" hasn't been good in a while

Big 12 has OU (yes they had an off year), tech, a and m, OSU, Texas, Baylor was decent this year, Kansas was decent, and Missouri.

So even though OSU is better and always will be, Nebraska is in a tougher confrence.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

Big 12 '09 Bowl Season: 4-4.
                            Won the Holiday Bowl, Sun Bowl, Insight Bowl, Alamo Bowl.
                            Teams beaten in those bowls: Arizona, Stanford, Minnesota, Michigan State.

Big Ten '09 Bowl Season: 4-3
                            Won the Champs Sports Bowl, Capital One Bowl, Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl.
                            Teams beaten in those bowls: Miami Fla, LSU, Oregon, Georgia Tech

So what exactly makes the Big 12 so much more amazing than the Big Ten? Because I see that the Big Ten beat better teams, and won bigger bowls.

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

it's the middle and bottom tier teams that make a conference

Iowa and Ohio State had decent seasons...but everybody else was very mediocre
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X