Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow Did Not "Lead" Forida to 2 National Championships!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randallcards View Post
    put up the big 10s stats from last years bowl games they tore it up lol, last season OU/Texas/Texas Tech/Ok State were all in the top 10, this season at OU,Texas,Tech,Ok State,Missouri,Kansas,Nebraska were all in top 25, tell me when 8 of the Big 10 were in the top 25
    Living in the past, are we? Who cares what happened two years ago, even though as shown, your stats are clearly flawed.

This past season the Big Ten was much better than the Big 12.

No wonder Texas wants to leave the Big 12 for the Big Ten....

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Clearly if Texas & OU left the Big 12, Nebraska might have a shot at winning title.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        Living in the past, are we? Who cares what happened two years ago, even though as shown, your stats are clearly flawed.

This past season the Big Ten was much better than the Big 12.

No wonder Texas wants to leave the Big 12 for the Big Ten....
        Get your facts straight

They want to go to the Big 10 because the TV contracts are better not because the teams are better
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
          Get your facts straight

They want to go to the Big 10 because the TV contracts are better not because the teams are better
          Either way, that be one of if not the strongest team of the Big 12 going to the Big 10, making them even better than they are now compared to the Big 12

Comment

Originally posted by dlong1 View Post
            Clearly if Texas & OU left the Big 12, Nebraska might have a shot at winning title.

Dan

Please had they not kicked off out of bounce they would have won it this year..........
            My Site
            http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Get your facts straight

Texas would want to go to Big 10 so they got a cup cake conference they can dominate every year who wouldnt wanna go to the Big 10?
              My Site

Comment

Get your facts straight

That's a fact Spencer? Did you talk to the Athletic Director?

Sounds like you two are Best friends.
                Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

No, but I listen to more than my fair share of local sports talk radio...
                  sigpic

Comment

Texas would want to go to Big 10 so they got a cup cake conference they can dominate every year who wouldnt wanna go to the Big 10?
                    Yet there were 3 top 10 teams in the Big 10 and oh yea, there werent 8 in the top 25 in the Big 12, as you so called claimed there was

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      Yet there were 3 top 10 teams in the Big 10 and oh yea, there werent 8 in the top 25 in the Big 12, as you so called claimed there was

2 years ago there was, and the big 10 teams are overated every year, start Ohio State out at 25 and i bet u they wouldnt break the top 10 by years end...
                      My Site

Comment

2 years ago there was, and the big 10 teams are overated every year, start Ohio State out at 25 and i bet u they wouldnt break the top 10 by years end...
                        Why would you start them at 25 when they're clearly better than most teams in college football?

If you're gonna argue a point, make a valid one.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No, but I listen to more than my fair share of local sports talk radio...
                          if everyone went by local sports talk radio tim tebow would be proclaimed the supreme ruler of earth, chad pennington's arm would in fact be a noodle, and instead of being struck by lightning you would be struck by "chris johnson"
                          I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

In YOUR opinion there overrated, at the end of the season the Big 10 had 3 top 10 teams, overrated or not you have to play well to have 3 teams in the top 10...

Now your just reaching

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              In YOUR opinion there overrated, at the end of the season the Big 10 had 3 top 10 teams, overrated or not you have to play well to have 3 teams in the top 10...

Now your just reaching

not really play well just beat the cup cakes in the big ten conference and loose 1 or 2 games against each other, thats what ohio state/penn state and iowa did.....
                              My Site

Comment

not really play well just beat the cup cakes in the big ten conference and loose 1 or 2 games against each other, thats what ohio state/penn state and iowa did.....
                                That doesn't make sense though...your calling the Big 10 a 'cup cake confrence' yet were better as far as the polls were considered and no, Iowa didnt start at the top of the polls..

Wheres all these Big 12 teams then? and no they are a 'cup cake confrence' if the Big 10 is.

Comment

Working...
                                X