Report: Texans trading QB Schaub to Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Texans trading QB Schaub to Raiders

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Texans are expected to trade Matt Schaub to the Raiders for a late-round pick in the 2014 draft.
    Oakland will take on Schaub's $11 million, which makes him the heavy favorite to start Week 1. GM Reggie McKenzie has been hot on Schaub's tail for a while now. He had to forfeit the draft pick because the Browns were also going to make a push for the soon-to-be 33-year-old, had Schaub been released. With Schaub now in the fold, the Raiders have options with the No. 5 overall pick. The Texans save nearly $4 million in cap space.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I'm not sure how I feel on this trade. I can never tell what the Raiders are doing. Are they playing for now, building for the future, or just picking someone in the draft who is "glitzy".
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Oakland's drafting of and trading for quarterbacks have been abysmal. Jeez

Comment

Working...
      X