Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find out size "pt." of top loaders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find out size "pt." of top loaders?

I need to order some top loaders... I'm not sure which size they are, 100 pt., 120 pt., 130 pt. Is there a way to measure the ones I have to determine which ones I actually need? I'm 3 hours from the closest card shop so it's not like I can just stroll in my LCS like I did in Dallas. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

-Terrell

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

This may help a little.

Ultra Pro Toploaders, Booklets, Relics

Comment

It's weird. The cards I'm putting in the top loaders are the '14 U.D. Letterman Patch Autos. I have both 120pt and 130pt top loaders. 120 is too small and 130 is too big. I'm kinda OCD with the fitting of my cards in top loaders. It seems that there are some top loaders out there that fit these cards perfectly! I dunno, maybe 120pt from another company is slightly thicker, kinda like shoe sizes of different shoe manufacturers. You know what I mean?

Comment

I have problems with those too. I put them in the 130 pt ones. Too bad they dont make 125 pt. LOL!

Comment

Right! I think I'm going to buy a pack of BCWs and figure out which ones they are. When I figure it out I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
          X