Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First game of the 2014 NFL season! Green Bay Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

To my fellow forum members,

I'm so happy that the NFL season has begun. I composed this thread at 1:00am as I can't fall asleep due to all this excitement. As you see, I don't get out very much, lol! During half time, my daughter and Brett came over to watch the rest of the game with me. Not missing a beat, as a passionate football card collector, I immediately brought out my box and Brett and I went over to review my 2012 Panini Crown Royale "Choice Award" Auto Marshawn Lynch and my 2012 Panini Totally Certified RPA Russell Wilson. I always try to do this even when I'm alone just so that I can maximize my memory to the best of my efforts.

The last game that I can recollect of these two teams, the Seahawks won with the infamous "Failed Mary" pass in overtime. Since that time, the Seahawks have had the number one defense in the NFL and had won a Super Bowl.

I must say, they look better and played better than they did last year. Really? An improvement from such a finessed and balanced team? Perfection is their goal it seems. Besides Russell Wilson, Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch truly shined this evening as well as Percy Harvin. Lynch was uncontested during both of his touchdowns.

The Packers were sloppy, and definitely need to get back to the team they were when they won a Super Bowl. Of course the Seahawks defense made mashed potatoes out of the Packers, the other issue was that the Packers kept shooting themselves in the foot! Too many penalties, hence the sloppiness.

Hopefully, by the next game, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers can adjust their game plan, while the Seahawks continue to destroy their opponents! I look forward to SNF as one of my top 5 QB's, in which is Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos go up against Andrew Luck (My number one and favorite up and coming QB) and the Indianapolis Colts go head to head literally! Another exciting game if you ask me. Whom do you think will win that game? Let me know your predictions.

Toshi
    Last edited by hayn; 09-05-2014, 12:27 AM.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X