We're entertaining offers for McNabb, Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're entertaining offers for McNabb, Vick

Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday that the team is entertaining offers for all three of its quarterbacks, including starter Donovan McNabb, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Reid discussed the situation during a breakfast meeting with reporters at the NFL owners' meetings in Orlando, Fla., The Inquirer reported.

Reid reiterated that McNabb was his starter, Kevin Kolb the backup and Michael Vick the No. 3 QB but indicated any of them could be dealt. The Eagles have already received feelers.

"We'll go back and look through those ... away from this situation here," Reid said. "There's nothing right now that I'd jump up and down about. But right now there's interest."

Reid said the Eagles have a price tag in mind for each of the quarterbacks.

"I'm keeping my ears open," Reid told the paper.

McNabb threw for 3,553 yards with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 14 games last year, his 11th in the NFL. He has played all 16 games in just two of the last eight seasons.

Reid also said he'll entertain offers for disgruntled cornerback Sheldon Brown, who had a career-high five interceptions in 2009.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Working...
X