Peterson will plead no contest to misdemeanor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson will plead no contest to misdemeanor

A source tells PFT that Adrian Peterson will plead no contest to one count of misdemeanor reckless assault.
    If the agreement between Peterson and the prosecutors is accepted by the judge, the case will be resolved. Note that the plea will not include reference to family violence or violence against a minor. He will pay a $2,000 fine, be placed on probation and perform 80 hours of community service. Now the question becomes how the NFL and the Vikings will respond. Peterson has been on a paid suspension since Week 1, missing eight games. No one seems to know if the league office will consider that "time served." If they do, it's possible he could be reinstated quickly. Peterson needs to be owned across the board right now just in case he suits up for the stretch run. "We will review the court documents," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told PFT via email. "We cannot speculate on a timetable for a decision."
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

He has already served his sentence and should be reinstated.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
    X