lcs in maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lcs in maryland

I live in Glen burnie, Md which is close to Baltimore. There are not many card shops close by. The closest is about 30 minutes away. Except for 1 that is right around the corner from my house. I mean, it's so close I could almost walk there. The only problem is, is that for the past few years I have known about this place, I have never once seen it open or been inside. It is in a strip mall and you can see that through the window it appears to be a fully stocked card shop. Boxes of all types of cards line 1 wall and memorabilia is all over the others. There is cases all around filled with single cards, and I can see stuff from all sports. There are hours of operation listed on the door, but I still have not seen the store open.

The store is called Play Of The Day in Glen Burnie, Md, and I was hoping that there may be someone who reads this from my area that may know what is up with this store. It looks like a good place to check out and I would love to catch it open sometime.

So, if anyone has heard of Play Of The Day, and has been inside please let me know how I might go about shopping here.

Thanks
    I Collect all Baltimore Ravens. Rookies/Ser. #'ed/Gu/Auto/
    Im also looking for helmet cards from all teams

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/ravens
Working...
X