New to the site and to the hobby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site and to the hobby!

Sup everyone! So I just recently decided on taking up this hobby and let me tell you I am sold. Since I'm new to the game I was hoping you guys would be able to help out with a few questions that im asking. For reference I've decided to start off with completing the Topps 2015 football base set. I was set on just looking for the base but with jumbos and all that I've gotten a couple of what I believe to be relics and whatnot no autos yet though :/ but with all these cool cards jumping at me I've come to the conclusion that base set will NOT be enough. Aight so here they go:

Are base set cards(in my case what I would consider doubles) enough to offer up for trades? or is everyone on here just looking for autos and all that good stuff.

How do breaks work? I've watched a couple of YouTube videos where they announce people that get to keep certain team cards? Any suggestions on how to get involved?

Last one: wanna trade? HA thanks for your time any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Some members here do chase sets, so many members do trade base for base or for base cards from their favorite team.

Tim (fuser) is the one who does majority of our group box breaks on the site. After members have filled up a break from the boxes he selects for a particular break, then he videotapes it and posts it up for members to watch the break.

Post on the football marketplace what football cards you have for trade or what you are looking for. That way you can get some trade offers going on. Other football collectors will post on that thread and then you can work something out.

Good luck with trades on here and let me know if you have any other questions or need help navigating the site.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Some members here do chase sets, so many members do trade base for base or for base cards from their favorite team.

Tim (fuser) is the one who does majority of our group box breaks on the site. After members have filled up a break from the boxes he selects for a particular break, then he videotapes it and posts it up for members to watch the break.

Post on the football marketplace what football cards you have for trade or what you are looking for. That way you can get some trade offers going on. Other football collectors will post on that thread and then you can work something out.

Good luck with trades on here and let me know if you have any other questions or need help navigating the site.
      Thanks, I searched for fuser so I'll be updated on his posts I'm going to post on marketplace to see if anyone is willing to trade.
      While on the subject how do trades go down? Is it just by trust? I don't have problems trusting people just wondering if there's ever been problems with trades never going through.

Comment

It goes by feedback and what status people are at. So Rookie status means you have to send first. Member status means send at same time.

The link below will be useful too.

http://community.cardboardconnection...ease-read.html

Comment

Working...
        X