Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Messed up, yes..... But the 83 year old man decided to blast off some rounds at the thieves as opposed to calling the cops and saying..... "Hey, two guys are driving down so and so street right now after just stealing my trailer. Look for the trailer that looks like this with this license on it and you'll catch them right away!" The old dude is one hell of a shot! Hitting the guy in the face as they are escaping! LOL!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

The thieves got what they deserved.

This is what pisses me off, "are believed to be in the country illegally and both have an arrest record". Both of them should have been arrested and shipped out of the country.

Comment

There would be a lot less crime if people weren't afraid of protecting themselves and their property because they might go to jail in doing so like this 83 year old man.

This is absolutely ridiculous that he's facing charges. Yes, he needs to be questioned, but should not be facing the rest of his life in jail given the circumstances in that article. If what's in that article is true and all there is to it, I sincerely hope he's found innocent while the other two wind up off the streets.

We used to be able to protect ourselves AND our property in this great country. What the heck happened?

Comment

My grandfather use to tell me...."Boy.....dead men don't talk...."

I have not seen a follow-up to this story......gonna have to google it.
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Here the 82 yr old man says:
            He yelled at them to stop, but they sped away, stealing his trailer. He told police he fired two shots at the pickup.

Then he says:
            Wallace did not want to talk on camera, but when we asked him if the two men threatened him he said, "They almost ran me over."

So he ran in front of them,hmmm, so its either my flatbed trailer and pickup or my life....

Sorry but if you break into my house rest assured you will die (you are inside my dwelling and that is a no-no),but if you steal my car in my driveway I have insurance and I am not stupid enough to get in front of the car and place myself in danger of getting killed.

But the 2 that committed the crime have not been charged (why the hell not???) 2 wrongs don't make a right.
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Working...
            X