Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead finally starts tonight!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead finally starts tonight!!!!!

After the disgusting embarrassment that was the episode of Lost, I swore to myself that I would never watch TV again. That lasted approximately eight hours because the first thing I did the next morning was turn on ESPN. But I have been sticking to the promise of no new TV shows because they all end in disappointment. I said no new ones, because Breaking Bad is just insanely good and I can't just stop watching it in the middle of the series, can I?

Well, tonight, I'm breaking that promise. The Walking Dead is a comic book written by Robert Kirkman and I think he currently has 78 issues out. This is one of those books that I look forward to every time a new on comes out, so I have high expectations for the new weekly TV show that starts tonight on AMC. If the show is anything like the trailer, it's going to be great.

More...

I'm with you here! I've been eagerly anticipating this show to begin!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

I watched it and felt bad for the poor horse at the end,lol
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Roy, what do you give the show? Scale of 1-10.
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
          Roy, what do you give the show? Scale of 1-10.
          I liked it so I would give it an 8.

Still feel sad for that poor horse,lol

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I did not see that coming with the horse, but I enjoyed it and plan to keep watching. I usually do not get into tv shows, the only ones I kind of watch are NCIS and 30 Rock but I think I might get into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Trocat View Post
              I did not see that coming with the horse, but I enjoyed it and plan to keep watching. I usually do not get into tv shows, the only ones I kind of watch are NCIS and 30 Rock but I think I might get into this one.

I will keep watching this one too.
              NCIS is 1 of my favorites....

Comment

I'm watching the first episode of this tonight with Amanda. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrigued to find out about this horse scene at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

I'm watching the first episode of this tonight with Amanda. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intrigued to find out about this horse scene at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't right at the end,lol

Comment

Alright, we both watched this together last night during dinner. Not sure that was the best time to give this show a shot, but it was awesome! Very well filmed. The horse scene was pretty crazy, but there were some other scenes throughout the episode that were amazing too. This is definitely a show we'll be watching.
                    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Alright, we both watched this together last night during dinner. Not sure that was the best time to give this show a shot, but it was awesome! Very well filmed. The horse scene was pretty crazy, but there were some other scenes throughout the episode that were amazing too. This is definitely a show we'll be watching.

Yup,
                      I will be watching it too.

The poor horse was doing fine on the ranch but then the "big city" got him,lol

Comment

Anybody still watching this... I am pretty excited for tonights episode after last week.

Comment

Oh yeah, Amanda and I watch this show every week. Its by far our favorite show to watch on TV now!
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

i started watching after Madmen ended its a very good show!
                            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I watch No Ordinary Family because I love Julie Benz..

Comment

Working...
                              X