Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boomer123
    replied
    You have my thanks for your service,words cannot express our sincere thanks,again thank you all

Leave a comment:

• GoJets9096822
    replied
    A HUGE Thanks to all vets, not only today but everyday.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyMom2009
    replied
    A very big thank you to all veterans and all who have served our country! They deserve it!

Leave a comment:

• Bondsaway
    replied
    As a veteran of the Gulf War I hope and pray all those serving in harms way returns home safe and sound. God bless you and your families....

Also sending out a prayer for those that have fallen may you never be forgotten

God Bless America

Leave a comment:

• JMan
    replied
    Thank you!

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for all of you that served our country faithfully. Your efforts are appreciated, and this day is to remember you and your service. Thank you and God bless America.

Leave a comment:

• Dlong1
    Guest replied
    Thanks to all veterans and active duty military. I can't express how I feel for all that you have done and are doing. God bless you all.

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    A BIG THANKS to everyone who has served for our country. I salute you!

Leave a comment:

• Brads55
    replied
    To those who serve/served our wonderful country, my deepest thanks and appreciation for all you've done! I salute you....

Leave a comment:

• FrankMcdee
    started a topic A very important announcement...

A very important announcement...

This is something very near and dear to me..

Happy Veterans day to all of our current and former servicemen.

I know there are several on the boards who are on active duty and I wish to thank them for their servitude. Also, to those that are former members of our armed forces, thank you.

I am a former member of the United States Navy. I am a veteran of Desert Storm and Desert Shield. I served with some of the finest men I have ever known. I am proud to say that several are a big part of my life today.
Working...
X