Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call it accident all you want, but he threw one at Brantley's head, and then hit him with the very next pitch.

You don't throw at someone TWICE in a row and expect someone not to get hit with payback.

If you understood how baseball works, you'd know that.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      Call it accident all you want, but he threw one at Brantley's head, and then hit him with the very next pitch.

You don't throw at someone TWICE in a row and expect someone not to get hit with payback.

If you understood how baseball works, you'd know that.
      I made my opinion on the situation based on the fact it was a breaking ball, and his reaction, did you see his reaction? Either he is a great actor or was being genuine about it..Why would he want to hit Brantley with 2 outs, and when leftys are .172 against him?

Payback happen when things like the Sheffield/Carmona incident from a few years ago...My opinion on the matter, yes opinions can be wrong, but I don't think you know or I know what Coke was trying to do.

To me it seemed like the breaking ball slipped out of his hands, twice. Yes it seems odd, but why would he intentionally hit him?

Comment

He doesn't have to intentionally try to hit him to warrant a payback pitch....but considering he threw at him twice in a row, how do you expect an Indians pitcher to react?

All I'm saying is the payback beaming of whoever it was (Santiago?) was warranted.

Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          He doesn't have to intentionally try to hit him to warrant a payback pitch....but considering he threw at him twice in a row, how do you expect an Indians pitcher to react?

All I'm saying is the payback beaming of whoever it was (Santiago?) was warranted.
          I wouldnt have an issue if he went after someone his own size to be honest..Miggy or Boesch, or if he hit Raburn in the hit, i'd thank him in person if he were to do that.

Comment

Indians new theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Exquisite Redemption

Comment

Very very nice Josh

Comment

whats up all

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

man I go away for a day and a half and nobody speaks. I thought the thread would be rocking

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X