This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 7/29 - 7/31/2011

WOW guys.... almost 2pm here and no thread?

I was at work, not my fault

Comment

Working myself... Man Im burned out... lol

Comment

yea I wish I was at work..... never thought I'd say that

Comment

Im sorry Adam.. If it makes you feel any better I got a 226 dollar check for 34 hours at the pickle factory.. lol

Good thing I have concerts.. Worked Brittney Spears last night.. Sunday is Maroon 5.

Comment

uh... the "pickle factory"? nah I am sure you earned that check LOL!

Comment

just 4 spots left in the FOOTBALL ACSE BREAK... some good teams left guys

Comment

I got one sold for ya.. for sure.. Ill call him now.

Comment

okie dokie check the list of teams left... there are some good ones

1 picked/1 random

Comment

cant get ahold of him.. ill keep trying

Comment

I just heard some of Brady Hoke's presser...Man he sounds like a fan boy lol

"We're Michigan! We have a global education and the winningest program in college Football!"

lulz

Comment

sounds like some over zealous Tigers fan I have heard of

Comment

Difference is, I am a fan boy, he's suppose to be a coach..

Nnamdi to the Eagles?! Uhm YES!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            I just heard some of Brady Hoke's presser...Man he sounds like a fan boy lol

"We're Michigan! We have a global education and the winningest program in college Football!"

lulz
                            I'd be complaining about him too if I was a State fan..

That's proof right there that he is jealous as hell about Michigan about to Dominate College FOOTBALL in the next 2-3 years.... Can't have the top rated recruiting class for 2012 for nothing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                              I'd be complaining about him too if I was a State fan..

That's proof right there that he is jealous as hell about Michigan about to Dominate College FOOTBALL in the next 2-3 years.... Can't have the top rated recruiting class for 2012 for nothing!!
                              AHAHAHAHA

I just laugh at the fact he sounds like a complete tool and fanboy..you sound so dumb..State has a scrub team though, right?

Newsflash, this isn't the 1920s anymore, Big10 has LOTS of good/great teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X