Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But hey, keep blabbing on about the Indians....keep showing how SCARED you are of a team that was supposed to lose 100 games this year.

lulz

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Best part, if any Tiger does well, its because the Indians aren't good, but if an Indians player does well, its because they're amazing, great logic!
      You must have me confused with yourself....because that's classic gladdy logic right there.

Hell, just look at your insane homerism over the past two months for the Cy Young race

Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        When did I say they were amazing again? See, that's the part you can't grasp. I know the Indians suck. The fact of the matter is the Tigers clearly aren't much better, if ANY better than the sucky Indians.

YOU'RE the one who thinks the Tigers are great. Everyone else in the world knows the AL Central is a complete joke this year.
        They're the class of the Central, as i've said the entire year..I'm just being like you, taking thing and making them bigger than what was said, kinda like what you do all the time

Oh and i'm still not scared, I'm just getting into some pennant excitement and I'm gonna be doing this for the rest of the season, enjoy!

Comment

Hey, it's alright to be scared.

I'd be scared too if my team choked away the AL Central every year.

Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You must have me confused with yourself....because that's classic gladdy logic right there.

Hell, just look at your insane homerism over the past two months for the Cy Young race
            Oh yes, that homerism that has turned out to be 100% correct? You know sometimes things work out like I thought they would

Comment

Hey, it's alright to be scared.

I'd be scared too if my team choked away the AL Central every year.
              That would be correct, if I were scared (which I am not)

Do we need an Indians/Tigers thread for this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Oh yes, that homerism that has turned out to be 100% correct? You know sometimes things work out like I thought they would
                ....yet if you were an Angels fan you'd still be telling everyone on here that Weaver is 10x better than Verlander

GLADDY BLINDERS FTW

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

....yet if you were an Angels fan you'd still be telling everyone on here that Weaver is 10x better than Verlander

GLADDY BLINDERS FTW
                  Nope. Verlander was only lacking in a difference in ERA, EVERY other major stat (wins, winning percentage, WHIP, BAA, Ks, innings pitched etc etc etc) were better for Verlander, it was never a question in my mind.

Comment

whats up fellas. I got hired at Dow Chemical. Start Sept 12th.. :P

Comment

Congrats Josh. That is good right?

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

21 games after the first look at rotations... Gladdy is still wrong
                        Attached Files
                        Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                        Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                        Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                        Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

How do the tigers stack against the Yanks. He and I went round and round in APril as well about his scrubs vs the old men the Yanks have

Comment

Yankees are 12th with an ERA of 3.81

ESPN is the place for MLB stats! Find a list of the Batting Pitching team stat leaders for the 2024 MLB Regular Season.
                            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Got to load out some concert tonight.. Ugh. lol I don't want to go back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                                Yankees are 12th with an ERA of 3.81

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...hing/split/127

awesome as well as ahead of the tigers in K's and BAA. ERA can be scewed because of one or 2 horrible guys

so glad to see they got the tigers in other categories
                                Last edited by wheeler281; 08-19-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X