Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Rangers. My auntie is a super Cards fan (she'll be at the WS), so i'm hoping the Cards don't win lol.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

yeah there are only 1400 bengal tigers left overseas and for 18 to be killed just sucks..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

imagine this guy gave permission to hunt deer on his property. You get there early with your portable tree stand and start making your way through the woods and look behind you and see one of thos big cats...

Comment

they killed 6 black bear too... I get 6 black bear every other night here not sure why they had to do that.. Maybe because too much human ineteraction?

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            imagine this guy gave permission to hunt deer on his property. You get there early with your portable tree stand and start making your way through the woods and look behind you and see one of thos big cats...
            LOL..yeah id shat my britches...they climb trees also...true you can't have those running wild in the woods...where's all the do-gooders with their dart guns?

Comment

i guess they tried to dart one of the remaining tigers and it started to charge

Thats when they decided no more of that. He said we are not in a postion as a hseriffs office to look at animals from a distance with binoculars and access the best way to sedate them

Comment

They said that place had terrible/unsafe living conditions for these animals for YEARS, yet they never did anything to take these animals from him and put them in the wild where they belong?

Sounds like a PETA s***storm in the making.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm pulling for the Rangers, since they've NEVER won a W S. I think they'll take the W S in 6.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

Comment

I would like the rangers more just can not stand the coke head manager.

Comment

I don't like Ron Washington. That is mainly do due the reactions he makes in the dugout which I find very odd and I don't think he's a very good manager, if his bullpen wasn't lights out like its been ,you'd notice how he struggles to use that bullpen and the bad choices he'll make during a game

Comment

Won this on ebay today

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160666551938...84.m1439.l2649

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          I don't like Ron Washington. That is mainly do due the reactions he makes in the dugout which I find very odd and I don't think he's a very good manager, if his bullpen wasn't lights out like its been ,you'd notice how he struggles to use that bullpen and the bad choices he'll make during a game
                          those corny things he does in the dugout is due to the coke NO DOUBT. That is what I meant as well. Just clowny

Comment

nice pc add!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                              those corny things he does in the dugout is due to the coke NO DOUBT. That is what I meant as well. Just clowny
                              I won't judge him personally, but its VERY annoying. I am being a hypocrite though which I admit, because if he was my teams manager, I wouldn't mind it probably, just like I don't mind what Valverde does on the mound.

Comment

Don't worry I will He is a coke head

Comment

Working...
                                X