X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily Thirsty Thursday" 11-10-2011

Good morning CCW!!!!!!!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Morning wheeler..amazing just how many people defending Paterno. Then those kids rioting on campus. What a shameful few days for any sane Penn State student/alumni

Comment

college kids are so easy to rile up. Most of the protest were fine except for a handful. Actually Joe was made a scape goat. The WR coach Mcreary or whatever (grown man) changed his story some 13 yrs later to that he specifically told the details to Paterno. I do not believe he did if you read the prior stories. I love how that grown man calls his dad another grown man 1st then leaves then the next day calls Paterno with vague info. Then the police in 98 investigate and do NOTHING.

So when the staties came knocking that redhead changed his tune so he could not go to the pen. He and his dad had supposed specific info. Where are they as humanitarians
      Last edited by wheeler281; 11-10-2011, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Everyone involved should be fired. None of them are good human beings in my opinion

Comment

I could agree with that for the most part. Just being under his watch was enough

Comment

from what i got out of his statement yesterday, the old man is arrogant and thought he was above and over the university...so much for the board of trusties not concerning themselves with him, because he was going to step down at the end of the year lol...that being said, i don't think the old man should be held accountable for someone elses actions and i have to believe that he himself probably didn't believe whatever information he was getting back at the time...these kind of crimes are hard to fathom for normal humans being!

Comment

the PENN STATE saga is about to get A TON more disgusting... if you even think that is possible.... stay tuned....

"BREAKING NEWS"

Comment

no surprise there adam

Comment

link just for you ac in football talk listening is better

Comment

ahhh was so spoiled last couple days. In the 70's. Was riding my horses, fishing and doing firewood. Now back to 40's. Sucks complete butt

Comment

It's been cold for awhile

Comment

REAL SCUM from the top down, hope the Feds makes them pay all the money back. Thats all the whole mess got hid/not investigated for. It was Paterno's watch and he stepped on the pooch. The morons who protested need an education in accountability, they certainly won't get it at Penn!!

bob
                        (my 2 cents)
                        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

It's snowing outside

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            It's snowing outside
                            NICE! That means it's headed this way!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You can't really be happy?