You = LOSER

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I think you mean smart? Or right?

Comment

It's never significant snowfall, and it never sticks to the ground anyways since the ground's too warm.

GLADDY = LOSER

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I would rather have snow then cold ass rain

Bob I could agree with you but to say they won;t get an education from Penn because of the actions of Paterno and such is an insult to the great professors there

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

they showed what they got from their professors with the VIOLENCE last night. they should fire anyone who knew about it and charge them with conspiracy to commit sex/child abuse including the cop who did the first investigation. Its all about the money. How many of the parents were told by their kids? If they did no one said anything probably because they didn't want to hurt the program. When will we come to our senses?

The whole country is out of it's mind. I wacthed 8 minutes of this garbage as the lead in story on NBC, they spent less than 2 minutes on the DISGRACE and ABUSE of the handling of our fallen warriors at Dover Air Force Base. The only punishment so far has been a Letter of Reprimand and a transfer.

Most of us enjoy the freedoms of this ONCE great country, thanks to the sacrafices of the servicemen/women (HAD TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT) but some put athletes above the rest of us. Look what we get from that, Rothlesberger, Newton, Bryant- How long must the list get?

SHAME ON ALL OF US

bob
                UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  It's never significant snowfall, and it never sticks to the ground anyways since the ground's too warm.

GLADDY = WINNER
                  Fixed it..

Comment

If you think a dozen kids(who knows if students) portrays the whole university and the staff then I can't even debate with you. We will just be wasting time and our typing breath. We just have a fundamental difference of opinion.

Comment

btw Gladdy I hope it snows here in the Poconos.. Bear season opens on the 14th and I like a good snow on the ground

Comment

I hate snow..The only good thing is when it snows it means Baseball season is closer than it was the day before

Comment

61 views of my Frazier litho

Comment

I stop buying into the watchers thing after Jesse "viewed" one of my items like 150 times on some $10 card lol

Comment

Would love a big day from Jacoby Ford

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                                I stop buying into the watchers thing after Jesse "viewed" one of my items like 150 times on some $10 card lol
                                you think I do not know that. Been around the ebay block more then most The guys that re bidding have bought some great highend items so hopefully they think it is a diamond in the rough lol

It was free anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X