Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has potential, couldn't lower in price I'd think.

Comment

thats what i was thinking. Maybe turn into a kolb type then I sell. The difference I WILL sell. I can not believe that dope on scf did not sell those Kolbs. WOW That was a 10k mistake

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I think he is a Kolb collector and never was in it to make money, now myself, I'd cash in to make a big profit and collect someone else, but whatever floats his boat.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          log onto twitter wheeler. Jeremy is going NUTS on ESPN lol
          Really though? Middle of the 2nd half of a game between two top-8 teams in the country, and they cut into the game to show post game coverage of a Duke game already on ESPN. That's just ridiculous.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            Really though? Middle of the 2nd half of a game between two top-8 teams in the country, and they cut into the game to show post game coverage of a Duke game already on ESPN. That's just ridiculous.
            Are you really suprised though? Duke Basketball is like the Yankees for Baseball.

Comment

yeah I am all about collecting dude but keep a handful and cash out.

There is collecting then ignorance. He created like literally 10 threads on different forums on if he should sell and everyone said sell.

I think he had these dreams of grandeur that he was gonna be Brady. He has turned into Carr

Comment

yeah that is stupid they break in. ESPN loves UNC and DUKE

Comment

I never understood the Kolb love...he didn't even put up good numbers in Philly in the first place.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Can MCQueary stick to one story EVER

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      yeah I am all about collecting dude but keep a handful and cash out.

There is collecting then ignorance. He created like literally 10 threads on different forums on if he should sell and everyone said sell.

I think he had these dreams of grandeur that he was gonna be Brady. He has turned into Carr
                      I never saw the hype in Kolb, was happy with the return the Eagles got for him. I know when LeFevour gets off the Colts practice squad and goes into beastmode his prices will become insane and i'll have a fortune.

Oh who am I kidding, if he gets off the Colts practice squad and gets a start, he'd play awful.
                      Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      yeah that is stupid they break in. ESPN loves UNC and DUKE
                      They should've just showed it a bunch on the ESPN ticker and said to tune into ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        I never understood the Kolb love...he didn't even put up good numbers in Philly in the first place.
                        He had 2 300 yard games in a row though!!!!! *nevermind the fact it's because the Eagles were losing badly in the first game.....*

Comment

i sent those bastages a tweet lulz

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            He had 2 300 yard games in a row though!!!!! *nevermind the fact it's because the Eagles were losing badly in the first game.....*
                            i never saw them lol. I saw him throw like 3 picks in 3 games on 3 attempts or something like that

Comment

Kevin Kolb Game By Game Stats and Performance - Arizona Cardinals - ESPN

He got hype based on one game against KC basically and in a blowout loss to the Saints.

Comment

pm sent jes

Comment

Working...
                                X