• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Happy New Year Gents..

Hope those Buckeyes get some fair refs lulz. Guess the bs 5th foul call on zellar and the calls that went states way down the stretch do not count. How bout just make a freethrow or not try to make a 24 footer and get a better shot
    I love how people who clearly didn't watch the entire game comment on the job the refs did. There's a reason 95% of the tweets about the Buckeyes tonight were talking about how GOD AWFUL the refs were the entire game. But I guess ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of us Buckeyes fans just miraculously came up with the exact same excuse...obviously no legit reasoning behind it, just a blind excuse.

Oh, and I'm sure the ticky tacky calls that kept Sullinger out for 12 minutes in the first half and Buford out for 12 minutes in the 2nd half had nothing to do with the Hoosiers winning. Oh, and I'm also sure the Hoosiers getting into the Bonus 8 minutes into the game was just a coincidence. Obviously the Buckeyes just don't know how to not commit fouls.

Anyone who's not blind knows the refs made sure Indiana won. And I can't wait to watch OSU beat them by 20 at home. Quote me on it.
    Last edited by jsab4807; 01-01-2012, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bobjah
    replied
    Happy new years to all be safe

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    alright it was fun but not that fun checking in Nighty Night

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied

I will say I can not stand this man ^^ Loathed him at Marquette

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    so glad Dick Clark did not try and make out with his wife this year on camera

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Happy New Year Gents..

Hope those Buckeyes get some fair refs lulz. Guess the bs 5th foul call on zellar and the calls that went states way down the stretch do not count. How bout just make a freethrow or not try to make a 24 footer and get a better shot

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Happy New Year everybody!

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    hey hey hey hey guys

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Card Show = awful

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Yes, please stay safe. Hope everyone starts off 2012 with a positive step.

Leave a comment:

• CCW Weekend Chat-New Years Edition 12/31-1/2/2012

Hope everyone stays safe tonight. No big plans for me, Kids are at the in laws so the wife and I are going to dinner and coming home
Working...
X