• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC Daily Chat Edition 1/10-1/11

Good Morning CCW

The Crimson Tide defense was just swarming last night

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Morning...Didn't bother watching. Looking at the way the game went i'm glad I didn't. LSU still the best team in the nation to me

Comment

riiiight lol... .. Kicker did not miss as many fg's this time that was the only way lsu won last time. This bama defense is probably the best I have ever seen at the college level. There is no debate what so ever who is the champion

Comment

MSU had to face this team last year

I don't feel so bad anymore

Comment

That was a serious beatdown they gave them.
          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

One of the few rare cards of LeFevour just popped up..but I already have it..sigh

Comment

at least you save some cabbage Dan

Comment

Doubtful, it won't go for to much probably lol

However, his Sterling Patch /25 just popped up, crappy patch but I need it, and will win that one!

Comment

morning guys.... man that game was BRUTAL... I stopped watching it at the half...

this is why I am not a fan of college football... same old same old... blah

I'd reather watch the Arena League

Comment

Just seen the score. Did LSU even show up?
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

actually was tighter til the end with the td run..

If you like fantasy football and the arena league this was not the game for you It was anything but what you are use to seeing in college football. Especially the bowl games

BTW Dan

copied from a buddy who is a state fan....

Final AP poll---Michigan State #11 and Michigan #12, WOW! Don't hate SPARTY NATION hate the POLL, GO GREEN!!!!!

Comment

haha yea I saw that. Coaches poll had Michigan one spot ahead though, but had MSU one spot ahead of Wisconsin. Kinda funny.

This was a good read (if you like MSU that is) Green Thoughts: A look inside the AP Poll: Final rankings

Just a little deeper look into how the AP voting came as it did. Some idiot had MSU ranked 19th on his ballot, but had Georgia #14

Comment

MSU will probably be around 15th in the AP poll at the start of next season, and i'm sure ESPN will give some solid build to MSU vs Boise State which is the first game of MSU's season.

I'm optimistic for next year, the only for sure loss I see is at Wisconsin. Anything else is a toss up. COMPLETELY new offense next year, losing Cousins at QB, Cunningham/Martin at WR (best two WRs and Martin was the punt returner), losing 2 TE's (I think) and Edwin Baker (backup RB, had a great 2nd year, but really struggled this past season)

However most the defense is returning.

I'll say this though, as far as card collecting goes, it's gonna be awesome as a Spartans fan. Lots of quality players going to the draft.

Comment

Found two LeFevour's I need (really low-end) on amazon, way overpriced (in my opinion) but I have Amazon gift cards (thanks to swagbucks) so it'll be free, and I've sadly never seen these two cards anywhere else yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                              morning guys.... man that game was BRUTAL... I stopped watching it at the half...

this is why I am not a fan of college football... same old same old... blah

I'd reather watch the Arena League
                              same here...not much into college football, but i did enjoy LSU getting beat, considering the fact they all look like they are in their 30's lol

Comment

Working...
                              X