X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheeler281
    replied
    Yeah they need to get some bench points Jeremy.. However just get a decent seed in the tourney and who knows anything can happen. That was a troubling loss for sure

edit ----Ron man that looks great. He did great work!!
    Last edited by wheeler281; 01-11-2012, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    I take back anything I said in the past about the Buckeyes being good. They'll be lucky to even make the Sweet Sixteen this year. William Buford is the most anti-clutch player I've ever seen in my life, and this team has no composure whatsoever.
    Michigan State Spartans > Ohio State Buckeyes

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    I take back anything I said in the past about the Buckeyes being good. They'll be lucky to even make the Sweet Sixteen this year. William Buford is the most anti-clutch player I've ever seen in my life, and this team has no composure whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• Oilman
    replied
    Hey Howard...i picked up the wood duck today..the guy did a pretty good job!

Leave a comment:

• jaybarkerfan
    replied
    Roll tide roll

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    He's doing that over there as well..He says everyone says Steelers get all the calls, but people don't say that, the Steeler fans just think they don't get any calls

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    OMG

Sometimes Steeler fans make normal non blinder wearing fans like myself a bit embarrassed.. Biatching an moaning about too many men on the line in ot then forgetting the botched lateral/fumble(denver recovered) that would have iced the game for them. Game would not even have gone to overtime for that play to matter

mandman1978 from scf posting it on his facebook then when I point it out he somehow tries and downplay it
    Last edited by wheeler281; 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    REALLY early, but...

College football's Way-Too-Early 2012 Top 25 - ESPN

Leave a comment:

• Oilman
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    morning guys.... man that game was BRUTAL... I stopped watching it at the half...

this is why I am not a fan of college football... same old same old... blah

I'd reather watch the Arena League
    same here...not much into college football, but i did enjoy LSU getting beat, considering the fact they all look like they are in their 30's lol

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Found two LeFevour's I need (really low-end) on amazon, way overpriced (in my opinion) but I have Amazon gift cards (thanks to swagbucks) so it'll be free, and I've sadly never seen these two cards anywhere else yet.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    MSU will probably be around 15th in the AP poll at the start of next season, and i'm sure ESPN will give some solid build to MSU vs Boise State which is the first game of MSU's season.

I'm optimistic for next year, the only for sure loss I see is at Wisconsin. Anything else is a toss up. COMPLETELY new offense next year, losing Cousins at QB, Cunningham/Martin at WR (best two WRs and Martin was the punt returner), losing 2 TE's (I think) and Edwin Baker (backup RB, had a great 2nd year, but really struggled this past season)

However most the defense is returning.

I'll say this though, as far as card collecting goes, it's gonna be awesome as a Spartans fan. Lots of quality players going to the draft.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    haha yea I saw that. Coaches poll had Michigan one spot ahead though, but had MSU one spot ahead of Wisconsin. Kinda funny.

This was a good read (if you like MSU that is) Green Thoughts: A look inside the AP Poll: Final rankings

Just a little deeper look into how the AP voting came as it did. Some idiot had MSU ranked 19th on his ballot, but had Georgia #14

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    actually was tighter til the end with the td run..

If you like fantasy football and the arena league this was not the game for you It was anything but what you are use to seeing in college football. Especially the bowl games

BTW Dan

copied from a buddy who is a state fan....

Final AP poll---Michigan State #11 and Michigan #12, WOW! Don't hate SPARTY NATION hate the POLL, GO GREEN!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Just seen the score. Did LSU even show up?

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    morning guys.... man that game was BRUTAL... I stopped watching it at the half...

this is why I am not a fan of college football... same old same old... blah

I'd reather watch the Arena League

Leave a comment:

Working...
X