X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsab4807
    replied
    That's the Calipari way of life. Reason why he's my #1 most hated (non-Cleveland) coach in all of sports.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Who wants to be 5 years from now he is leaving Kentucky with a mess of violations like he has done everywhere he has been. He would rather win in style with the one year players then build a team. Takes too much work he might have to coach

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    John Cal thinks he is gonna win a championship team with the one and doners cracks me up//

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    OSU knows all about hot starts/flaming out in the tourney. FML

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    No worries SU with hot starts equals failure in the NCAA tourney lulz

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Not really. Neutral court is a toss up
    Maybe we'll find out in the B1G tourney. But I'm still taking OSU over anyone in the country not named Syracuse right now.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    msu 4-5 ft's uofm 8-13.. 4 more fouls is what you are bitching about. think about it

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Difference is...

OSU = class of the B1G

MSU = frauds

Not really. Neutral court is a toss up

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Like a broken record with excuses in sports that you lose credibility. Dude i am sure the refs dribbled the ball of the guards foot. How bout the missed goaltending in MSU favor
    It's EVERY home game this year in the Big10 pretty much. You didn't watch very close if you think it was a well officiated game.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    You're out of your mind, Michigan could do whatever they felt like without getting called for a foul..
    Like a broken record with excuses in sports that you lose credibility. Dude i am sure the refs dribbled the ball of the guards foot. How bout the missed goaltending in MSU favor

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    MSU is gonna destroy them at home, the fact they only lost by 1 with how bad the refs are shows how bad Michigan is. It'll be like the OSU/Indiana games
    Difference is...

OSU = class of the B1G

MSU = frauds

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    MSU is gonna destroy them at home, the fact they only lost by 1 with how bad the refs are shows how bad Michigan is. It'll be like the OSU/Indiana games

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Didn't watch a minute....all I saw were gladdy's tweets all game.
    THREE FREE THROWS THE ENTIRE GAME. I've never in my life seen a team get that little of free throw attempts. Michigan had to make it so obvious that the refs had to call it to foul a guy.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    I missed the last 30 seconds because my dad came in the room to talk to me

too bad MSU doesn't have Derek Fisher

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Watched the whole game to see what he was talking about earlier this morning. He clearly was watching a different game then I did tonight if he has issues
    You're out of your mind, Michigan could do whatever they felt like without getting called for a foul.

Home teams in the B1G = unbeatable
    You have to play REALLY bad to lose at home.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X