Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be mistaken, but I don't think that is how Giselle got pregnant.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
      I may be mistaken, but I don't think that is how Giselle got pregnant.
      Now, now Brady could not have been intercepted, could he?
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Wouldn't that mean that Tebow would be pregnant?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Wouldn't that mean that Tebow would be pregnant?
          Thats try but not referring that way.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I guess I should have said that, Brady could not have had a pinchhitter or did he?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I am telling you guys what, this baseball offseason and upcoming season is really going to test my dedication to my Red Sox PC collection. Who in the hell is going to be my new player to collect?

Not sure any of these guys are going to give me something to REALLY chase...
              Andrew Bailey
              Aaron Cook
              Mark Melancon
              Kelly Shoppach
              Ryan Sweeney
              Nick Punto

I mean, will they even make any GU and/or Autos of these guys? I can still get the same old new cards of the same players.

Maybe I can concentrate on Crawford. Wait, they are called 'game used' doesn't that mean you have to play in a game? And don't you have to use your 'hand' to sign autos? Okay he is out.

Can you guys help me out here?

Comment

Possible...

Very possible...

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                I guess I should have said that, Brady could not have had a pinchhitter or did he?

Comment

Who WOULDN'T want a NICK PUNTO Autograph!?!?! He has so much "heart"!

Comment

I am telling you guys what, this baseball offseason and upcoming season is really going to test my dedication to my Red Sox PC collection. Who in the hell is going to be my new player to collect?

Not sure any of these guys are going to give me something to REALLY chase...
                    Andrew Bailey
                    Aaron Cook
                    Mark Melancon
                    Kelly Shoppach
                    Ryan Sweeney
                    Nick Punto

I mean, will they even make any GU and/or Autos of these guys? I can still get the same old new cards of the same players.

Maybe I can concentrate on Crawford. Wait, they are called 'game used' doesn't that mean you have to play in a game? And don't you have to use your 'hand' to sign autos? Okay he is out.

Can you guys help me out here?

Sorry dude I would go with Crawford, he is going to have a hellava bounce back year!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I might have some Punto in Twins uni?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Go with the SHOP VAC!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                        Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He does have some Boston stuff already, since he was drafted by them I think

Comment

Crawford can't be any worse. I guess he could if he doesn't play.

As for Punto, will only be looking for stuff of him in the Sox uni. That is all I collect. But thanks bud.

Yeah, I have some Shoppach stuff already. So, I don't know. I might hit him up again with some new stuff.

Comment

As for Punto, will only be looking for stuff of him in the Sox uni. That is all I collect. But thanks bud.

^^^^^^^

thought as much but had to offer.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post

^^^^^^^

thought as much but had to offer.
                                I appreciate it bud. Funniest is that I think I had some of his stuff in the Twins uni too a while back that I am sure I traded away!

Comment

Working...
                                X