X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Lions fans are awful. That video is hilarious though, just like all the spoofs

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Man what crappy state

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    This video is fantastic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tfW7YzBonsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I'm so excited for him to come back!

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    SMFH

LeBron James might go back to Cleveland in 2014 because

The media's never gonna get over LeBron/Cleveland, are they?

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    No crush...

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Skip Bayless is claiming Tim Tebow is the reason Dennis Allen got the Raiders head coaching job
    Just like I said yesterday!

I knew you have a secret crush on Skip! Keep it up Gladdy and one day you'll get to meet your idol!

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I posted on scf fan page that ccw by cardboard connection was working just fine. For they had some apparent server issues and I think I got blocked. It says I have to like the page again lulz. You think I can relike it?

Man Silvia is a touchy little girl

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
    As for Punto, will only be looking for stuff of him in the Sox uni. That is all I collect. But thanks bud.

^^^^^^^

thought as much but had to offer.
    I appreciate it bud. Funniest is that I think I had some of his stuff in the Twins uni too a while back that I am sure I traded away!

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    As for Punto, will only be looking for stuff of him in the Sox uni. That is all I collect. But thanks bud.

^^^^^^^

thought as much but had to offer.

Leave a comment:

• schwood
    replied
    Crawford can't be any worse. I guess he could if he doesn't play.

Yeah, I have some Shoppach stuff already. So, I don't know. I might hit him up again with some new stuff.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    He does have some Boston stuff already, since he was drafted by them I think

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Go with the SHOP VAC!

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    I might have some Punto in Twins uni?

Leave a comment:

• tndcollectables
    replied
    Originally posted by schwood View Post
    I am telling you guys what, this baseball offseason and upcoming season is really going to test my dedication to my Red Sox PC collection. Who in the hell is going to be my new player to collect?

Not sure any of these guys are going to give me something to REALLY chase...
    Andrew Bailey
    Aaron Cook
    Mark Melancon
    Kelly Shoppach
    Ryan Sweeney
    Nick Punto

I mean, will they even make any GU and/or Autos of these guys? I can still get the same old new cards of the same players.

Maybe I can concentrate on Crawford. Wait, they are called 'game used' doesn't that mean you have to play in a game? And don't you have to use your 'hand' to sign autos? Okay he is out.

Can you guys help me out here?

Sorry dude I would go with Crawford, he is going to have a hellava bounce back year!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X