X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Doubt they'll do anything. They'll be a TON of angry sellers who can't do anything about it

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I just won a 2nd julio emearld too for below value while the ebay system was down>Wonder if ebay will address anything

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    HAHA

Massive fail

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Julio Jones 2011 Topps Magic Cut Auto RC SP Only One On Ebay! | eBay

so seller ended early by mistake and has it relisted for 299.99 but did not cancel all the bids? Damn right I paid and will get negative if I do not get it. Hate these types of sellers

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Love me some Kosar!

Todd Haley visiting steelers.

I called for him since Arians left. I want him.. Some guys are great coordinators and this guy is

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    RG3 is coming!

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    I REALLY wish the Browns had a good QB since they're finally starting to make dual stuff with my favorite Brownie of all-time

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Colt McCoy ruins it though

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I'm still trying to find his Gold Tier One Auto /10. Got sniped a few months back on one and since then have only seen 1 or 2 listed and both went for much higher prices

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I can not argue. I am gonna try and get some autos of his in tigers uni. The quad bat auto /10 and tier one I have zeroed in on

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    gladdy I am gonna get one of those tier one miggys man. They look awesome
    They sure are. Tier One was an awesome set for those who wanted Singles. I still don't get why Miggy's stuff goes so low. Best hitter in the game, you'd think His stuff would go more than $30-$40

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    gladdy I am gonna get one of those tier one miggys man. They look awesome

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Buckeyes had around a 30th place recruiting class before Meyer was named coach. They were 3rd this morning and they just nabbed another 4-star recruit a few minutes ago.

I wish there were some Michigan fans here to remind me how Meyer will never out-recruit Hoke. He's got them at #3 WITH a bowl ban? LMAO
    HOKE

I am happy with SU's 2nd rate class although :bag: I think transfer Ashton Broyd can be a dynamic QB if he can keep his grades up
    Last edited by wheeler281; 02-01-2012, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    that is fantastic news

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Draymond Green has a sprained knee and is day-to-day. Huge news for MSU that it's not worse.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    I think it'll be Wisconsin or MSU. He had initially verbally committed to Wisconsin, but backed out and opened up the process again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X