This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily Chat "National Signing Day Edition" 2-1-2012

Good Morning. A bunch of kids make decisions that could pave their future.

Most of the top 150 are committed but still waiting on a few

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

morning guys

Comment

Morning adam. Hope all is well

Comment

Buckeyes had around a 30th place recruiting class before Meyer was named coach. They were 3rd this morning and they just nabbed another 4-star recruit a few minutes ago.

I wish there were some Michigan fans here to remind me how Meyer will never out-recruit Hoke. He's got them at #3 WITH a bowl ban? LMAO

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Morning.

Jeremy, that one Michigan fan who follows me who told you Meyer was overrated, you should remind him

Comment

MSU has a decent class it looks like. The actual class is small, but the average star rating is top 25 or so right now.

Kyle Dodson also is announcing in an hour where he'll be going. It's between USC, Wisconsin, OSU and MSU. Would be a great grab to get him. 4 star OT

Comment

^^ Doubt it'll be OSU since I believe we have all of our scholarships committed to players. (Unless there were any scrub guys who transferred and OSU hasn't announced them yet)

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I think it'll be Wisconsin or MSU. He had initially verbally committed to Wisconsin, but backed out and opened up the process again.

Comment

Draymond Green has a sprained knee and is day-to-day. Huge news for MSU that it's not worse.

Comment

that is fantastic news

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      Buckeyes had around a 30th place recruiting class before Meyer was named coach. They were 3rd this morning and they just nabbed another 4-star recruit a few minutes ago.

I wish there were some Michigan fans here to remind me how Meyer will never out-recruit Hoke. He's got them at #3 WITH a bowl ban? LMAO
                      HOKE

I am happy with SU's 2nd rate class although :bag: I think transfer Ashton Broyd can be a dynamic QB if he can keep his grades up
                      Last edited by wheeler281; 02-01-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

gladdy I am gonna get one of those tier one miggys man. They look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          gladdy I am gonna get one of those tier one miggys man. They look awesome
                          They sure are. Tier One was an awesome set for those who wanted Singles. I still don't get why Miggy's stuff goes so low. Best hitter in the game, you'd think His stuff would go more than $30-$40

Comment

I can not argue. I am gonna try and get some autos of his in tigers uni. The quad bat auto /10 and tier one I have zeroed in on

Comment

I'm still trying to find his Gold Tier One Auto /10. Got sniped a few months back on one and since then have only seen 1 or 2 listed and both went for much higher prices

Comment

Working...
                              X