X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    ^^^ It consumes you. Just look at 99.9999% of your tweets. ALWAYS having to do with your sports teams, and nothing else.

I say this in the nicest way possible...you need a life.
    I have a fantastic one, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    His first move would be to go put bets on whatever team of his was playing that day.
    He would probably just sit in the sports book room the entire time too.

lmao

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Greatest sports story........EVER?!

Los Angeles Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Allegedly Asked a Prostitute For Advice on Running His Team | Complex

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Originally posted by JesRey View Post
    Las Vegas for Dan's 21st bday is what needs to happen. Let's change his life
    His first move would be to go put bets on whatever team of his was playing that day.

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    ^^^ It consumes you. Just look at 99.9999% of your tweets. ALWAYS having to do with your sports teams, and nothing else.

Las Vegas for Dan's 21st bday is what needs to happen. Let's change his life

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    not sure how it does not consume you posted a video from a year ago.

reminds of some steeler fans that freeze framed the garrard run in the 06 playoffs with the hold that lost them game. However denying the fact there are things that lead up to that

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    It doesn't consume me, because it's the first time i've mentioned it since the game was over

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    could do that for almost every game on every call or non call.. That stuff right there is for the lunatics. If you let that stuff like that consume you as a sports fan you will always blame everyone or have an excuse.

That reminds me of 10th grade study hall conversations where there was that one kid that always talked smack then when came in to eat his poison just would have excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse excuse

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/adIER0WxYuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    I wish this was true

And Jesse have you seen that coach IZZO jump around like a circus act he brings that out of his fans
    I saw it last year when my 'drug abusing' UCLA Bruins beat them in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    It's not living in the past when you constantly raise those banners.

I wish this was true

And Jesse have you seen that coach IZZO jump around like a circus act he brings that out of his fans

Leave a comment:

• JesRey
    replied
    Are MSU fans babies or is it just Dan?

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    It's not living in the past when you constantly raise those banners. It'll be hard to do it without Dawson, but Izzo coached a team without Kalin Lucas to the final 4 (where they got screwed vs Butler, of course at the end).

Never doubt Izzo

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I love living in the past. Especially as a Steeler fan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X