My Appearance on the GerBear Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Appearance on the GerBear Podcast

A couple of weeks ago, I recorded a podcast episode with a buddy of mine named Gerald. I've been listening to sports podcasts for a couple of years and always wanted to be a part of one.

When I saw that Gerald started his own podcast, I had to be one of his guest to experience it for myself. I asked if I could be a guest on the show and he was more than happy to have me on. We recorded this episode a couple of weeks ago but it was released yesterday. It's really weird listening to your own voice on the internet, but it was an awesome experience.

We talk about some of our hobbies and sports, since that's what I enjoy talking about. There are a couple of personal stuff we talk about since we attended high school together but most of the podcast deals with sports. I hope to do another one in the future.

If you have some free time please have a listen and subscribe to the GerBear podcast. Enjoy!

If you can't see the PodOmatic player above, click here to listen to the podcast. Thanks to Gerald for the opportunity.

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X