• Show
Clear All

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Anybody else making the trip?

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    Yeah, it stinks. I looked it up after she told me. Sad day.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    The current schedule for the National is: 2011-Chicago; 2012-Baltimore; 2013-Chicago; 2014-Cleveland; 2015-Chicago;

National Sports Collectors Convention – Cards, Memorabilia, Autographs
    I just saw that, when the heck did that happen? That's whack, now I have to drive an extra 2.5 hours

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    The current schedule for the National is: 2011-Chicago; 2012-Baltimore; 2013-Chicago; 2014-Cleveland; 2015-Chicago;

http://www.nsccshow.com/

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    Damn you gladdy.
    What? All I've been told the last 2 years is Cleveland gets the show in 2013. Haven't heard otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Damn you gladdy.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
    I just got really excited and told my wife, but she said it's in Chicago in 2013. Cleveland is 2014.
    Nope, pretty sure Cleveland is 2013. It was in Chicago last year.

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    I just got really excited and told my wife, but she said it's in Chicago in 2013. Cleveland is 2014.

Leave a comment:

• whitney777
    replied
    I plan to go to the Cleveland show next year, too. I can't believe I never went to it before.

Leave a comment:

• jsab4807
    replied
    Cleveland next year?! W00T

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Not looking good for me, the money just isn't there this year. Plus, it's a 10 hour drive. Will probably just go to Cleveland next year instead, since it's pretty close.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I'm thinking about it. I'm not 100% sure, but it's possible. But the odds right now are a little against it. Personally I don't think it's right to be charged a fee to go to something where you BUY. Paying money to spend money??? Would anyone do that to buy gas for their car(s), groceries,clothes,etc.??? But, I'm still thinking about it since it's only about a 4 hour drive from my house. Other expenses (gas,food,lodging,etc) have to be considered, as well as how much $ I'll have to spend (right now, not much). A few years ago, when it was in Balt. I passed it up. But this year I have a friend from Georgia who is thinking about coming. If he and his wife make the trip, my wife and I would probably go to spend some time with them (don't get to do that often). So, my chance of going is SLIM but STILL possible.

For those of you going, have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    anybody else showing up?

Leave a comment:

• wheeler281
    replied
    I hope so. I did not do to well a couple years ago there.

Leave a comment:

• ocanseco55
    replied
    Awesome! you should be able to add some great cards to your PC!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X