Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Watching Anger Management Series Premiere Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Watching Anger Management Series Premiere Tonight?

Charlie Sheen stars in his new comedy tonight of FX. Anyone else going to watch it? I bet it is way better that the sad show that is Two and a Half Men now.

have DVR set for 1am. Could not record it earlier to many conflicts

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I thought it
      Was pretty good!
      I especially like the beginning!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

'Anger Management' scores biggest comedy debut in cable history - Yahoo! TV

Is this what "winning" looks like?

Charlie Sheen's new FX comedy "Anger Management" debuted to huge numbers last night, scoring the biggest scripted comedy debut in cable history. It pulled in 5.47 million total viewers, with 2.65 million of those in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic; that's the biggest series premiere in FX history. And even better news for Sheen and FX: The audience grew as the hour went on, with an audience of 5.74 million viewers tuning in for "Anger's" second half-hour.

Now those numbers are a far cry from Sheen's former show, CBS's "Two and a Half Men," which drew an average of 15 million viewers this past season -- its first with Ashton Kutcher replacing Sheen. But viewers abandoned "Men" as Kutcher's debut season wore on, with only 11.33 million tuning in for May's season finale. And to be fair, "Men" airs on a major network during the prime TV viewing season, while "Anger" debuted on a relatively tiny cable network in the middle of summer.

These ratings seem certain to trigger a renewal order from FX, which, in an unusual arrangement, will lead to another 90 episodes of "Anger" being produced. And showrunner Bruce Helford says his writing staff will soon get back to work dreaming up new stories for Sheen and company for Season 2.

"Anger's" big numbers also lifted the rest of FX's comedy lineup, with "Wilfred" (up 71%) and "Louie" (up 55%) posting enormous increases over last season's averages. And Russell Brand's new FX talk show "Brand X With Russell Brand" even pulled a decent crowd at 11 PM with 1.1 million total viewers.

Comment

Like Wheeler, I dvr'd it so hope it lives up to the hype.

Comment

I didnt think it was that good. It was funny at times, hopefully it gets better as the episodes goes on.

Comment

Well looks like fail for both shows. Two and a Half Men is moving to Thursdays. Usually never a good sign when you move days. And Anger Management has gotten negative reviews, has dropped in ratings every since the 1st episode, and may not be renewed for a 2nd season.

Comment

Working...
              X