Anyone ever Google wallet/checkout? I want to buy some cards off a site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever Google wallet/checkout? I want to buy some cards off a site

Ok so I saw some cards I want on ecrater. Well they allow you to buy them with paypal or google checkout. I can't use paypal cause I met my spending limit with them and I don't want to "Share" my bank account number with them. I clicked to pay using the google checkout and it asked me to start up a google wallet thing. So I am wondering if this is a legit thing? Or will I get some weird charge on my CC if I use them? Also this isn't the first time I have seen these google checkout thing. I also saw it as an option on a guys personal website that could be used to buy his stuff. So I figure anyone can use them as a payment option. So does anyone have any horror stories or praise for them? Any info would be appreciated cause I can't find these cards on ebay and would like to get them.

PhotoBucket My Collections Site IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV.
Working...
X