Recomendations on products you would like to see us break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomendations on products you would like to see us break

Here you can submit requests & reccomendations that you would like to see us break ! If we get enough interest, we will break just about anything for you !
    "Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."

Owner - www.livecasebreak.com
    Twitter - @timjharmer

Super Collecting Toronto Blue Jays & Duke Blue Devils ! Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mcgwire, Griffey, 90's superstars !

Anything basketball, except the college products. I'd love to see the new prestige.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

We love to break basketball ! It's just a really hard case to put together, if we get more basketball fans we will absolutely start doing a case a week, if not more !

Twitter - @timjharmer

Super Collecting Toronto Blue Jays & Duke Blue Devils ! Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Mcgwire, Griffey, 90's superstars !

Comment

Depending on price and product, I would be for a basketball break too.

Comment

Prestige wouldn't be a product we would break jsut because of the high card count and low-medium hit quality

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

Could u guys do 6 boxes of 2010 topps chrome baseball 6 boxes of 2011 t chrome baseball and 6 2012 t chrome baseball

Comment

We could certainly put that together if we had enough interest ! Would you be interested in a team break or a random team break ?

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

In a team break thru ccw but most guys dont use paypal just cash check or money order and i doubt thatd work for you guys

Comment

We would set it up on our site for sales, not through CCW. Our payment gateway accepts all payment forms, CC, DC, Checks, Paypal, Transfers, all the major forms.

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

Ok why dont u guys do a group break thru ccw?

Comment

Because we have a fully functional website that we run everything though
                      Check it out !

Home Page
                      LiveCaseBreak

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

Id love to see some sort of basketball. Pros only though. Random style for NBA teams is my favorite. I know Certified is coming out in about a month which I cannot wait for. Prestige has a lot of cards, but a very rookie heavy set. Value could go up.

I love picking teams for baseball breaks, but sometimes its fun to just do a pure random on a case and see what happens. Maybe do a few teams out and if people want that team they can trade out. Just some ideas ive seen around the net.

Comment

We will absolutely get to work on that Andrew ! We both love basketball we just need to build up a customer base for the sport & we can break as much of it as possible !

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

I suggest something priced a lil lower for us workin Joes.....allot on the site seems a bit pricey for my check book....

I understand the idea is to break product with lotsa/good hits to make it desirerable for people to buy in, but i, personally cant buy in on ONE team for ONE product break for the prices I saw.

For example, on this site, a few weeks ago we did a 4 or 5 box break (different products) for just under $40 a spot, where u picked one team and we're randomly drawn another. Two teams for under $40, now that I can do.

Please let me know if I maybe missed these more reasonably-priced breaks on your site, as that might be more my cup-o-tea.

Currently looking for:
                            Football: The Gronk!
                            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Well, a few things....

We deal primarily with master cases, we don't do any single box breaks, and we do very few multi-box breaks. We like to stick with mid-high end breaks simply for the fact that it provides a much better entertainment value to people. Also, there are guaranteed case hits in the majority of these products, as opposed to single or multi boxes where you could really get a couple terrible boxes. With cases, you're always guaranteed a couple nice hits at minimum (For the most part)

That being said, we hold many multi box divisional breaks where you get an entire division throughout a couple boxes of various products every now & then. We hold these as instant mixer breaks in our live broadcast room on certain nights of the week, generally Tuesday-Thursday, and sometimes Sunday nights. Again, we only deal in mid-high end products so you won't be seeing too many cheaper breaks being offered, most of our divisionals run from $65-$100 a division, so you're getting 4-5 teams for around $20-$25 apiece...
                              We also hold draft breaks in the room as instant breaks, where we draft hits out of a case, or divisions/teams as well. Those can be cheap depending on the number of participants we have on any given night.
                              All of this information can be found by visiting the schedule on the site, we always keep this up to date and we generally schedule things at minimum a week ahead of time..Here is the link !

Schedule

If you're looking for slightly cheaper breaks I would highly reccomend stopping by the channel Tuesday-Thursday to check out the divisional & mixer breaks we offer...If you're looking for single boxes or smaller multi breaks like you mentioned, it's just not something we tend to offer at this time, sorry It's certainly something we can put together in the future if we gain enough interest though !

Something you can also take a look at, we offer a free case berak every month for people who simply complete our sign up steps All you need to do is complete a few steps, it's all free, and you're name is entered into the monthly free drawing to be pulled to win a free spot... Here is sign up link
                              Free Monthly Case Break!

Twitter - @timjharmer

Comment

Working...
                              X