Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Ebay Rant] Am I charging too much on shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my recent purchases on ebay have been people sending in pwe with one top loader and in a team bag.....granted the shipping was free and now i know why...i would gladly pay 9.50 if i knew each card was being protected properly and mailed properly...but that is just me
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

The story goes on like this.....
      I offered further discount on the shipping, to be exact he paid $5 shipping for the 14 items.

I sent the cards to him, and they arrived in 6 days, which is very fast from Hong Kong to the States.

He left very high praise + feedback ....blah blah blah, said I was the best seller....blah blah blah....
      then he left low detail seller rating, which is not visible to the public..
      my DSR average is lowered from 4.90 to 4.30 in shipping time and shipping cost category, if my calculation is correct, he left 2/5 for the 2 categories......and because of these, my account is now restricted, 3 items per 30 days........yes I could only list 3 items in every 30 days.....

tried to ask ebay for help, no response.....(they don't even have CS email or forum, the only way to contact is by phone, and the waiting time to get an actual person to talk to you is 45 mins, and I have to pay HKD6/min for that.....)
      eBay is giving too much power to buyers.....eBay become sellers' hell......

PS. The restriction is hidden, ebay didn't have any warning in my seller dashboard. I only found out when tried to list some cards using turbo lister, only 3 listed and all other have a error message when uploading.
      Last edited by moosejaw00; 03-23-2013, 05:27 AM.

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
      I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
      Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
      FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

Working...
      X