Anyone Going To See G.I. Joe 2 Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going To See G.I. Joe 2 Next Week

I will probably wait until the week after it comes out. There is no way it can be worse than the first one. LOL!

prolly gonna wait till blu ray...but man they are shoving the rock down everyone's throat...lol..just saw a trailer for fast and furious 6...he is everywhere...lol
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Comment

LOL. Fast Five was the best movie in the franchise though. Dwayne made it a better movie. Plus there is no way G.I. Joe 2 is worst than the first one.

Comment

The movie was better than the first one, but that isnt saying much. It was decent, but nothing spectacular.

Dwayne is the main character of the film. The best scene was the mountain sword fighting scene.

Comment

Originally posted by cueballz1 View Post
          prolly gonna wait till blu ray...but man they are shoving the rock down everyone's throat...lol..just saw a trailer for fast and furious 6...he is everywhere...lol
          Now him and Marky Mark are doing a movie!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
          X