Talk about your Mlb The show players here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about your Mlb The show players here

Okay well i know that people play the show so talk about your players careers here. I will update what happens to my player also in here.
    Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
    sigpic

Mine from 2006 (i know its old lol) is just flat out amazing, usually 100+ Homers a year and 300 RBIs lol

Comment

i have 07 and ive split time between toledo and detroit but mostly in toledo. then the season just ended (my second season) and the tigers didnt resign me and now i signed with washington to make sure i would start and im doing really good right now in spring training
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

This is the only problem of owning a 360 over PS3, we get 2k junk instead of the show. *sigh*
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

is there something for the Wii?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
            is there something for the Wii?
            MLB 2k10 is for the Wii too....... DON'T get it lol. It has no My Player mode at all, unlike the 360 and PS3 versions, and the graphics are something you'd expect from a N64 or Game Boy Color game.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious GA0 View Post
              MLB 2k10 is for the Wii too....... DON'T get it lol. It has no My Player mode at all, unlike the 360 and PS3 versions, and the graphics are something you'd expect from a N64 or Game Boy Color game.
              I rented Madden 10 this week and it's like playing a cartoon game lol

I've always had nintendo products, but they are starting to dissapoint me
              sigpic

Comment

ok well an update for my player. I finished my 2 year contract with the tigers and they released me, so i decided to go to washington nationals camp for my 3rd year. Had alot of nice outtings in springtraining so they gave me a 1 or 2 year contract and sent me to AAA but i expect to be the starting 2nd basemen in about a month.
                sigpic

Comment

i have 09 the show for ps2 if anybody wants to trade for it?
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
                  X