Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most you would pay for Ebay shipping ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most you would pay for Ebay shipping ?

Ive been seeing 3.50 to 4.00 lately -- seems rather high and has made me back off some of the cheaper cards and bid less on auctions --- Are these sellers hurting them selves by charging so much ? I think 3.00 is about as fair as it can get

I have seen some EBAY sellers charge $3.50 or $4 and just send it as a PWE or use a large envelope postage so they make some money off shipping to pay for the ebay/paypal fees they are using.

But majority of sellers do use a padded envelope with tracking that does cost $3.50 at USPS so they arent making anything.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      I have seen some EBAY sellers charge $3.50 or $4 and just send it as a PWE or use a large envelope postage so they make some money off shipping to pay for the ebay/paypal fees they are using.

But majority of sellers do use a padded envelope with tracking that does cost $3.50 at USPS so they arent making anything.
      true - I dont sell much but recently I sold a card and charged 3 for shipping - the Ebay label was 2.66 and the bubble mailer was .45 cents so 3 is the norm for me - and I agree Ebays selling fees are a bit high

Comment

jeez now Im seeing some with over 4 for shipping - wont patronize those sellers no matter how good the deal is

Comment

Im leaving a 1 star for shipping charges, for any sellers that charge over 3 in shipping from now on
          Last edited by Vols1; 06-19-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X