Favorite Street Fighter Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Street Fighter Character

When I was a kid, I used many quarters playing Street Fighter 2 in the arcades. After Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, I stopped playing the sequels. I never got into Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter Alpha, or Street Fighter 4. Name your favorite Street Fighter characters.

My favorites were always Ken and Guile.

Everyone always liked Ken and Ryu b/c they gave you the best chance of winning.

I always like Blanka. Loved the electricity and how he'd knaw on your opponent's head. lol.

Guiles crescent/moon kick was cool.
    http://photobucket.com/cards_for_trade_or_sale
    and my personal auto collection
    http://photobucket.com/tiger_tiger_cards_PC
    Autograph cards WANTS: Mike Vernon, Larry Kwong, Bob Cole
    Wants: GU All star net cards, 72, 76 Future Trends autos.

Comment

I liked Ken after Super Street Fighter 2 when they gave him a different fireball than Ryu. His flaming dragon uppercut was really cool.

I also remember playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo when they altered certain machines. So there were bugs in it where you can constanly do fireballs and special moves in mid air.

Then there was also those rumors where Guile would have a machine gun as a special move, he had handcuffs that he could throw at you in mid air to make you motionless, and the black out move that froze the machine until it got rebooted. Ah the memories of all those videogame rumors from Electronic Gaming Monthy. LOL!

Comment

Chun-Li....Thighs of Thunder
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

You mean lightning kick? LOL!

Comment

Working...
          X