Watching my 8 year old talk to her Barbies
    Working out

Leave a comment:

• legionofboom
    replied
    Originally posted by BGH View Post
    Christmas music and decorations
    Now that's a unique hobby!

I have attempted to collect Navy patches off an on. Obviously it was much easier when I was in the service. Also, Ebay is a good resource but it doesn't have the same feel as finding them in person or making a trade. I think it's time to revive this hobby!

Leave a comment:

• BGH
    replied
    Christmas music and decorations

Leave a comment:

• DrJamesDaddy
    replied
    Cards are my second favorite thing to collect. I am an OG. Original Gamer. I have a huge collection of Atari, NES, SNES, N64 ect games and systems.

Leave a comment:

• hayn
    replied
    My first love was the collecting of philatelic and numismatic items. The stamps I try to collect must be unused and in mint condition with the original gum still intact. Stamps at the turn of the century are very expensive and tend to have very same common issues we deal with in sports cards, centering, color, condition, etc.

I used to collect used American coins and paper currency. I now only collect American proof sets. I have a few American gold coins but I want to go after platinum coins, platinum is double the price of gold coins.

Having played jazz, I do love all genre of music, but jazz is still my go to genre. My daughter helped me download over 1,500 songs onto my iPhone. At night when I can't sleep, I'll listen to my music and enjoy.
    Last edited by hayn; 08-31-2014, 08:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 87hokie
    replied
    Other than collecting sports cards featuring the Va Tech Hokies - all sports...I even have a cards from the old Mystery Date board game that features former Miss America Kylene Barker (she's a Hokie!!) I received in a trade eons ago.

I also collect Scouting Memorabilia - Patches- books-uniforms etc. My dad was a Scout and then Scoutmaster, my brother and I made Eagle at the same time (1982) so I have been collecting Scouting Items since I was a Scout. I have a pair of Official BSA shoes issued for the 50th anniversary of Scouting in the US in 1960. They came from a clothing store in my hometown and were still in the original box when the store owner gave them to my dad (the Scoutmaster of the troop at the time).

Leave a comment:

• key2win
    replied
    Other than basketball cards, I collect the original old school 1980s Transformers Generation 1 toys. Not the reprints or commemorative versions, but the real thing.

Leave a comment:

• jmac20
    started a topic What other Hobbies do you have?

What other Hobbies do you have?

What other Hobbies do you have other than Collecting Trading cards?

To kick it off, I would like to share my other hobby, which is music.

A link to my page, where you can actually check out some of my work.
    They are not professionally recorded as I do all the work, but over all I think they sound okay.

www.facebook.com/dhakis

Dhakis Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

Here's another one of my hobbies, tho I don't care much for it anymore, I do still love my car

Now show us your other Hobbies.
    Last edited by jmac20; 08-20-2014, 01:05 AM.
Working...
X