Black Friday Shopping Results Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Shopping Results Thread

Ok post here what you bought on Black Friday or soon to be Cyber Monday. Either stuff you bought online or in the stores.

My first purchase was 4 hours ago when the sale went live. I really needed one since my computer is basically a goner now. I got a Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop from the Microsoft Store website. Regular price is $699, got it for $399.

Went to Walmart and got Blacklist Season 1 and Big Bang Theory Season 7 for $9.96 each. Funniest thing is since you have to line up at Walmart per department and they only let in 5 people at a time, a guy offered me $20 to get Madden 15 for him and hand it to him. So that paid for my 2 box sets. LOL!

Went to Kohls and got a few pair of work dress pants and some gifts for coworkers. Will hit Best Buy on the way home tonight or early tomorrow before work.

Comment

Big spender here, I got season 1 Breaking Bad for $7.99 @ Best Buy tonight.....planning to hit up the card shop tomorrow morning.

Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Went to Target and Best Buy. Got Chicago PD Season 1 for $5 and a pair of jeans for $9.75. Christmas shopping now all done. LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X