Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    Just beat the elite 4 on my Emerald, I still get pumped over that lol. I haven't played Madden or Call of Duty in like a week lol.

Leave a comment:

• CarolinaFan
    replied
    man i loved that game so much i would play for hours....and hours...and hours lol my first pokemon game was "red" i loved it and ive played them all except the DS ones but so many memories

Leave a comment:

• pistonsfan9826
    replied
    wow this brings back memories. i use to love it and always play it all the time. how i waited in line to get Pokemon emerald. and my first pokemon was the yellow.

Leave a comment:

• Myerburg311
    replied
    I remember playing Pokemon on my Gameboy for hours on end each day.. Out to eat, in the car, at home.. All the time..

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    started a topic Pokemon!!

Pokemon!!

Goodness I love Pokemon, I remembered 5-6 years ago when I begged my parents for new pokemon games and trading cards all the time lol.

Anyways, I was going through my room trying to find my late homework for school yesterday, when suddenly I find a box stuffed with most of my Pokemon games that I put away a couple years ago. Bored as heck and not concerned with my homework, I pop my Pokemon Emerald into my DS and start a new game. OMG so much fun, I don't know why I ever left pokemon lol.

Anyone have some fond memories of Pokemon or still play?
Working...
X