Update On Site Forum Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update On Site Forum Issues

Hi everyone. I finally am able to log on here after about 10 days of the site being down or not working correctly. I finally spoke to the site owner. They are going through some site server mitigation and changing servers. Also the IT person is trying to find out what is wrong with the forum. Something happened and they are trying to figure it out.

I know a lot of you are still having issues logging in. It keeps kicking me off or I log on and nothing happens. It shows then like I am not logged in and I cant post. I think it is something with the browser cache which they are looking into that and going to delete them.

Again I know most loyal members of the forum have been frustrated and annoyed in last two weeks since the forum has not been working. I have been as well. They are working on it. While I am online logged in, I just wanted to post this for everyone to know it is being worked on. Hopefully it will be up fully and back to normal soon.

Ok as of an hour ago, I was able to log back on here from my phone and laptop. I have tested a few things and everything is working for me at least. When I spoke to the site owner the other day, I told him about the forum issues I have noticed. He and the IT person deleted all the cache, cookies, browse history from all browser databases and queries. I can now log on properly so something worked from it.

Looks like everything is back to normal now. I really hope this is permanent now and we can go back to the forum business as usual now.

If anyone is having an issues or concerns, please post it on this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X