Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• key2win
    replied
    Good luck Randy. Let us know how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
    Roy: I almost got booted off NUTS because I know you....what do you think the bank would do with my interest rates?...lol

Leave a comment:

• dlong1
    Guest replied
    With the cost of houses right now and the deals to be had from the banks, check out buying.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Bengals4Life
    replied
    congrats,take pics lol

Leave a comment:

• ranbethscards
    replied
    Roy: I almost got booted off NUTS because I know you....what do you think the bank would do with my interest rates?...lol

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Its a great feeling moving into a house after being in an apartment for many years.

Congrats,
    maybe look into buying it with interest rates so low,I just refinanced a month or 2 ago and I am only paying $690.00 a month with taxes and insurance included.

Leave a comment:

• Sports Card Radio
    replied
    I'm with you! Stuck in an apartment now, but the rent is so cheap its tough to complain. Looking forward to upgrading one day! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• ranbethscards
    started a topic So tired of the Apartment living.....

So tired of the Apartment living.....

Looked at a house today. It's a rental, completely refurbished and updated, with a very nice yard for the puppy to run around in.

Rent is $625.00 a month, which is $125.00 a month LESS than we are paying for our apartment.

And the best part of the house.... I will have a NASCAR/Sports Room!

Our lease is up on our apartment at the end of June. Have to wait until Tuesday to talk again to the landlord (away for the weekend), so there's a waiting period for us.

Oh yes! Life is good!
Working...
X